lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

The 4.19 Waiting on a reason to leave

Escuchad esta canción
leed su letra tan triste como hermosa
Hay estanques 
como el blog Exquisiteces
donde casi siempre se pescan
estrellas fugaces y lunas llenas.

Standing at the station for the 4: 19 
Waiting on a reason to leave
Seems like everybody knows 
so much more than me
In the fields roll past my window frame 
And I'm wondering how far I should go 
Until one of these stations 
starts to feel like home 

Cos in my head (In my head)
I drew a map (I drew a map) of
where I thought I'd be at 
But why does life never turn out like that 
Why does life never turn out like that
 
I fall asleep and in my dreams 
I hear son you're at the end of the line 
I hate to think all I do is waste my time 
And I walk these streets alone at night 
Looking for a reason to stay
But all I have are reasons to go away

But in my head (In my head) 
I drew a map (I drew a map) 
of where I thought I'd be at 
But why does life never turn out like that 
Why does life never turn out like that 

I think about the other life 
I could've had if I tried 
But would it've been a lie
_______

Anda, en el video faltan estrofas
os dejo el enlace al spotify
Lewis & Leigh – The 4:19

Jo a mi patético oido inglés
le suenan muchas cosas raras
si algún experto lo quiere corregir,
le estaré agradecido.

1 comentario:

  1. ¿Tú has visto la película "Once"?...creo que te gustará ...por lo lánguida.
    Voy a ver "Exquisiteces".

    ResponderEliminar